
Memories...God's greatest gift and curse to mankind perhaps...
Why has the red rusted to gold? Do things fade in time or do they just change colour and remain?
The contradiction lies within I suppose. The more you try to forget something the more you end up thinking about it. You cannot escape memories probably just make new ones. Treasure the old ones and enjoy the present..
Why has the red rusted to gold? Do things fade in time or do they just change colour and remain?
The contradiction lies within I suppose. The more you try to forget something the more you end up thinking about it. You cannot escape memories probably just make new ones. Treasure the old ones and enjoy the present..
I have wished some terrible memories that stain the silken white scarf that hones my mind to wash away. The brand new camera clicks and watches you go pink with joy and grey with misery. Does it choose when to flash that blinding light, can it?
I remember the sneaky sun spoiling my sleep.. The pouring rain washing away my cribby mood.. I remember the last hug I gave my dad... The night I spent staring at the ceiling waiting for my eyes to shut..The heartaches and solitude.. The paranoia and fear of everything new.. I remember the song that meant more than just words....The taste of melting chocolate..The last time I laughed till my stomach hurt.. The smell of wet sand ..The sound of familiar voices..The last fight and argument I had with my best friend.. The sharp whiff of my mom's sambhar..The last voice I tried to cheer..The last time I lost hope in all things.. The day I felt my life falling apart and the tears wouldn't stop.. The smile that eventually followed..
I remember the sneaky sun spoiling my sleep.. The pouring rain washing away my cribby mood.. I remember the last hug I gave my dad... The night I spent staring at the ceiling waiting for my eyes to shut..The heartaches and solitude.. The paranoia and fear of everything new.. I remember the song that meant more than just words....The taste of melting chocolate..The last time I laughed till my stomach hurt.. The smell of wet sand ..The sound of familiar voices..The last fight and argument I had with my best friend.. The sharp whiff of my mom's sambhar..The last voice I tried to cheer..The last time I lost hope in all things.. The day I felt my life falling apart and the tears wouldn't stop.. The smile that eventually followed..
I remember it all, not like I have much of a choice. ;)
5 comments:
awwwww! its beautiful da!
true!! remb that play.. n ur hairstyle.. :P i wish mines a better memory power...
hey we all have a choice to forget/remember. where do you think schitzophrenia comes from? ;) Loved the memory recap... It's true, some moments stick out in our memory forever, even the worst ones. I guess that's what reminds us that we are alive.
c: thanks
9: yeah the play..lol was good fun
jan: yeah but doubt anyone can be schitzophernic by choice :P
well its impossible to forget something by choice ..even by mistake i dont forget things ...sigh ..
i still remember how my dad taught me to brush my teeth....and my days in bambino ..EVERY single detail ..and if i see an old photo ..i know precisely what happened that moment ..
sigh ..i guess everyone goes through this some point in their life ..for the good or worse ..no one will ever know ..
and i know how you feel bout that one particular memory ..its all fate i guess !
ok im sounding all low now !
great post out there ..
tc
Post a Comment