Funny thing happened today I was sitting with my friend she was telling me about an event we are organising. She was making a couple of phone calls while I suddenly dozed out...into my little "Rini time".. :) I start to scribble on a little flyer I pick up on my way into the coffee shop..I can see Chennai traffic speeding by.. the city fully alive.. its a little cold outside.. I smile.. scribble away..
I found the flyer in my bag and this is what it said...
Leaving plates of surprises
filled with memories
I choose to ignore the buzzing machine
Instead I yearn to enjoy
the best meal ever cooked
Everyone hates it when I get like this
Serene... silent
But they dont see what's inside
Clarity screaming out loud
Little notes instead of a conversation
I offer
All I can see is the world chattering without a script
Ground beneath me is just turning fluid
Bike rides and breezing air
I just sit there
Wishing they could smell
the cinnamon and cream
Fire alarms deafen me
A blazing life and an empty glass they seize
Calling out to me trying to suck me in
Numb
I decide to just sit dry
5 comments:
omg ..that was sooooooo ...cute !
seriously rini ..can like copy that poem and give your name and say source:rini mukkath ??
im dead serious ..i want my mag to have some maturity level !! ..
most of the submissions are just boring forwards !!
btw this is manasa ..accessing ur thingy with this account cuz im doing stuff for the manjari -my school magazine name :)
hehe sure :D
wooooohhhh!
thanks :D
Post a Comment