Monday, February 05, 2007

Hysteria!


Words of clarity
like liquid control
scream for a wall
moments of happiness elude
feeling and faith erode
I woke up to see
in the map of my heart
chaos and confusion
ingniting a blaze
unafraid to die
I grow stronger each day
I was born to kill you
in everyway
discarding what is false
easing the dream
I kiss your life with obscurity
I have no idea what the above means so no questions will be entertained although if you do have a interpretation to this then please feel free to comment. If you end up feeling a little dazed and develop a headache or worse a fever be not surprised its only momentary and expected.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's...... interesting. heh heh heh
Like I sad earlier, it is like a thick winter mist.. you know some thing is there in the depths.. but you just can't grasp it. all that fills your hand is mist. And that's a compliment.
A scream from the sub concious.

9 said...

mine wud be a reaction than an interpretation.. to put it plain.. i thot of 'truth'.. as it says words of clarity.. defeating chaos n the false.. and so.. anyways.. another good one..:)

Viral Thaker (vrlthaker@gmail.com) said...

ummmm... i interprete that you had a nightmare rini.. he he he..
"unafraid to die
I grow stronger each day
I was born to kill you "

I really liked these lines, but am havin a tough time relatin one line wid other in the poem rini.. he he .. excuse me for mah ignorance.. ;D

Jan said...

Hmm ok, i'm here to throw in my share of the interpretation...

It's like you've discovered (you, not as in YOU but whoever the "i" is in the poem!) some horrible truth about someone which u just wanna forget or escape from ("words of clarity... scream for a wall")... In a place of confusion until you decide that things have to end... Gathering up courage cos u need courage to end stuff like this ("unafraid to die/I grow stronger each day.")

the killing bit, i see as either literal or killing the person in ur head, purging them from your life. or maybe killing a feeling or relationship. It's like a transition: shocked realisation, denial, turmoil and finally, acceptance and vengeance.

but then that's MY dark and negative interpretation :D

what say you?

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Lol yeah i had a tough time relating one line to the other ,,,then again its me ...just dreaming bout this guy who's supposedly supposed to have a crush on me lol maybe ill kill him if he doesnt like me LOL n all cuz of u !!!MUAHAHA
p.s:ive gone a little insane cuz of reading history so plz forgive me