colourS
Photographs fade
letters tear,turn to dust.
Times spent together we cannot have.
What remains is a skeleton of the past
A faint memory of
secrets shared
dreams weaved
problems and diferences
all rolled in one
with moments spent idle in trance.
All these are like colours to me
which I splash on a white canvas
they suddenly form beautiful patterns
Only U and I can see.
I hope this painting never blurs
And we keep adding colourS till the end.
15 comments:
so sweet! poems jus naturally come huh?
Man... This is DEFINITELY my most favourite of all your poems! Especially since I saw you write it... Pretty interesting, I must say! :D Awesome, awesome, awesome, metaphor girl!
There... I've done my gushing. I can sleep in peace now! ;)
Darn! I was beaten by seconds! Sigh... but guess I can console myself cos of by WHOM i was beaten...
nice poems rini im impressed girl man i wish i could write one of those i like ur page its nice to hear nature well best of luck
hey rini{ONE OF A KIND}
lovely poem i've ranted enough about how good you are at this.Cant believe the comparisons you come up with they are all soo good .I value every minute I have spent with you and its been an absolute pleasure knowing you and learning so much from you.You are damn special and one of a kind.And please quit being so darn nice its REALLY hard with you not around u know..lol MISS U.tk c.
C: thanx dunoo just find it easier to express this way i guess.
JANA: THANX u sure love making a statement..lol.
kunal: thanx glad u liked my stuff.
anonymous:thank you So much for all that u've said(too much credit actually but m gonna accept it for once) its been wonderful knowing you too am glad we met and are so close friends :)
hey
grt poem againnnnnn
n n n to whom ur writign all this
temme temme temme
snifff wont tell huh fine
neway grt work tc
manasa
(pssssttt-i wrote all of mine to to to mark ruffalo the jus like heaven dud ! hes freakin cute ...so u BTTAH tell urs )
lol bhye again
hey manasa:u are one faithful commentor tx a lot for visiting my blog gud to know ppl like u enjoy crap i write.
this poem is written to a frend from calcutta.
and yes mark is cute personified. take care.
hey rini... ur soo natural... great wrintins girl... keep writin lady... i'll wait to expect te next... soon..
well..poetry..synonymous with ya rini..great work..well wish i cud even near ya...gud luk gal...keep writing...
hey there anonymous commentor thanks for the comment but it wont harm to leave ur name behind
vah! awesome!pleasant,sweet, touching.
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment