Most of my friends tell me that am too nice for this world, they ask me to toughen up or they fear I might end up really hurt.
Well let’s face it Rini for one is never going to change far too stubborn for that
I seriously don’t get the point of arguing then fighting being upset and finally end up hating one another. To me it all seems futile and a complete waste of precious time..
If there is some disputing issue just discuss it and get over it fast, am sure my friends know that I seriously can’t sustain a real good fight, even if I am right I just give up and end up making up. Well in my defense i think fights and arguments just makes me for one feel really bad and low as am sure it does to most people so why hurt yourself and undergo all that pain
If you actually see it takes so much of your time and energy to hate someone..
It’s a very emotionally taxing job
On the other hand what’s really easy is to love someone understand someone
Gel with them and basically have a great time
I don’t really want you all to concur to this as this is just my point of view and seriously I don’t want to dispute over this..
All I feel is that if people consider me a weakling just because I am forgiving and don’t really argue
I say to all of them…
Listen up ppl..I feel it takes more courage and strength to forgive and forget trust me it aint easy I have don’t it a zillion times and am a pro at it now..
3 comments:
dont change sweetheart.. dont every change for anybody.. u r pretty perfect the way u r.. jus stay safe and happy.and No its nt at all bad..
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Well, am not discussing the above comment. But...
Well guess you're right about all the things you wrote but consider this--if you keep giving in to people and giving up on fights and arguments, you're the one who's going to end up feeling stifled. You're going to change where such a change is not necessary. You will lose your individulaism.
And sometimes it's good to fight for the things you believe in. And you GOTTA let people who are close to you know when you are displeased with them.Otherwise they'll never know what you think (I'm saying this out of personal experience)
Thus, i end my essay saying, while c is right about not changing for the sake of anybody, give this a thought. If you don't agree... well, disagree, woman! It's good for you!
i agree with you jan its good to stand up for yourself and fight to sustain individualism.when i said i don't like arguing i meant mostly meaningless and silly arguments ppl have..as for letting the world know am displeased about something well am working on that one yet..
Post a Comment